At Quinn Truck Services we offer comprehensive servicing and repairs on any kind of truck in your fleet. Our workshop is open 6 days a week and we can also offer a break-down call out for the Brisbane, Ipswich and Gold Coast areas. We understand that getting your truck back on the road promptly is imperative so we have an experienced and qualified team of Mechanics and the latest equipment to achieve this.
Services we can provide :
- Regular Services and Vehicle Maintenance
- Drive Line Repairs
- Engine and Transmissions Rebuilds
- Clutch Replacements
- Welding Repairs
- Roadworthy Testing and Licensing
- Fabrication and Body Repairs
- Heavy Vehicle Inspections
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Heavy and Light Vehicle Repairs
- Repairs on vehicles such as Scania, Volvo, Kenworth, Cummins, Detroit, CAT, Japanese Trucks, UNIMOG and all other vehicle makes and models
Our fully equipped workshop includes :
- State of the art diagnostic tooling
- Extensive Mechanical and Welding
- A Dedicated Steam Cleaning / Wash Bay
Quinn Truck Services understand not only the importance of having your truck up and running as soon as possible, but also the comfort of you, the driver. Especially in the Queensland climate, an efficient air conditioning system is imperative. At Quinn Truck Services, we can repair your truck’s air conditioning system so you are back driving in luxury as soon as possible.
Our Air Conditioning Repair Services include:
- Retro Fitting Old to New Gas
- Line Hose Repairs
- Full Installation
- Basic Repairs
At Quinn Truck Services, we ensure that all trucks and replacement parts will be thoroughly inspected and test-driven prior to returning your vehicle.
Call today for a free, no obligation quote on (07) 3277 1438 and press 1 to speak to a Qualified Mechanic.